KNACMAN NAC Service
Konsultek NAC Managed Service
“It’s become clear that in order to be relevant, a Next Generation NAC solution must provide capabilities beyond basic network access authentication”.
–Frost and Sullivan
Download Your Free Frost and Sullivan NAC as a Managed Service White Paper
Historically NAC has been a capital and resource intensive operation at the enterprise level. Add to these organizational constraints significant technical challenges and you create an environment that is ready for a better solution.
||Increased deployment time and costs
|Lack of integration within your network
||Network upgrades or replacement required
|Limited control options; 802.1x only
||Weak security; reduced productivity
||Decreased end-user experience
|BYOD and Mobile Devices
Introducing KNACMAN the Next Generation NAC Managed Service from Konsultek
KNACMAN is built on ForeScout’s best-in-class CounterAct platform – A proven, enterprise-class solution that addresses many security risks from employee and guest access control, to real-time network visibility, mobile security, asset classification and endpoint compliance and remediation.
Key Features of KNACMAN
- Compliancy – Granular policies help achieve compliance with PCI DSS, HIPAA and other industry and governmental regulations
- Holistic BYOD Protection – KNACMAN provides real-time visibility into your network by identifying, profiling, and applying security policies to every IP-enabled device.
- Reduced Risk – Access control responsibility and capital risk rests on Konsultek’s shoulders not yours.
- Reduced Operating Cost – Say goodbye to all those lengthy deployments, training and tuning hours associated with the introduction of new products into your environment.
- Turns CAPEX into OPEX with flexible leasing options.
- Accelerated implementation cycle – Begin enjoying the protection of a fully operable NAC solution quickly and without the pain of going it alone.
- Seamless Integration – Integrates with directory and identity management systems to enable the creation of security policies based on end-users’ identities.